Pricing and Bid Governance Specialist
Our client seeks a Pricing and Bid Governance Specialist to join their team.
Role Profile: The Pricing and Bid Governance Specialist has responsibility for owning the accuracy of the billing outputs, as well as ensuring that the amounts billed provide a return on a product-by-product basis that is in line with the business' expectations.
- The role will encompass pricing governance, pricing approval groups, pricelist management and tariff management.
- The role will also be pivotal in establishing best practice processes for the monitoring and maintenance of product revenue and margin performance.
- The role is a central function within the newly team and communication of matters across a wide range of stakeholders (including Head of Commercial Finance, Director, Head of Service and Product Delivery, Head of Mobile Solutions Sales, Head of IoT Sales, Head of Wholesale) will comprise an important part of the role.
- The Pricing and Bid Governance Specialist will work to establish a culture of transparency and will become a trusted advisor to all areas of the business with regards to pricing and margin matters. Requests for advice, information and analysis will come in thick and fast, and as such this role is well suited to an adaptable, quick thinking candidate who is able to get stuck into the detail whilst being able to prepare precise and concise reporting.
- Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this individual will be expected to input into the wider management of the team, acting as an individual thinker and contributing to constructive debate within the senior leadership.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Education to Bachelor's degree level in a numerical field (such as Mathematics, Statistics, Operational Research, Economics, Accountancy etc.)
- Experience in working with, processing and analysing large quantities of data.
- Experience in complex data modelling.
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills (experience in working with databases would be a significant advantage).
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse with team members and stakeholders in a highly personable manner.
- Highly analytical and organised, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Experience of working within the Telecommunications industry would be an advantage.
- Experience with the mobile wholesale environment, such as MVNOs, MVNEs, would also be advantageous for the role.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10891
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.