Private Wealth Director
Our client seeks a Private Wealth Director to join their team.
- Provide close team and client management support to ensure an excellent quality of service, consistency and support the Business' organic growth objectives.
- Actively participate, lead and manage all aspects and activities relating to the development of the business.
- Meet or exceed key financial and non-financial targets, maximising revenues whilst retaining focus on cost efficiency.
- Pro-actively contribute to initiatives to improve processes to drive operational excellence.
- Implement a culture of shared knowledge and delegated responsibility within the team(s) and take responsibility for all allocated client relationships.
- Act as the key point of client contact for allocated relationships, coordinating the team(s) in respect of client deliverables, deadline management and the overall quality of all deliverables
- Ensure that risk management processes are embedded in the culture, operations and systems used by all employees, driving and exemplifying adherence to agreed policies, procedures and applicable regulation.
- Actively develop new client leads and business opportunities to support the strategic and commercial business development targets and income streams.
- Maintain strong relationships with the clients and look at opportunities to cultivate additional segment line income streams.
- Responsible for ensuring your staff meet their commercial objectives and targets through the effective capital management of the P&L for the Client Portfolio to include revenue targets, billable utilisation rates for staff, pro-active management of debtor days and cash collections.
- Ensure that new business opportunities are actively followed up and that fee quotes are competitive and commercial in order that risk versus return considerations are managed effectively.
- Responsible for conducting regular and on-going reviews of any uncommercial fee arrangements within your Client Portfolio. Implement a timely and robust action plan to quickly remediate loss positions. Seek to improve profitability of all client relationships. Actively manage the exit of any client relationships which cannot be converted to a profitable basis.
- Work closely with colleagues across locations to develop and implement intermediary visit plans and report on progress.
- Identify and develop talent within the Client Services Function, ensuring succession plans are in place to develop capability for immediate business needs and future growth needs, eliminating the risks of key man dependencies, whilst motivating and mobilising top talent across the Group for immediate and future roles.
- Manage all staff on a day to day basis to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Manage the team ensuring an appropriate allocation of clients across all staff members within the function.
- Identify and implement improvements to client service delivery where agreed.
- Responsible for implementing a detailed new business development plan, focused on delivering the strategic goals of the business in respect of new client income.
- Undertake client visits to ensure that robust client relationships are maintained and developed with a view to cultivating new sale of service opportunities from the existing client portfolio.
- Actively monitor and identify the strengths and weaknesses of current service delivery and implement effective actions, which deepen the client relationship.
- Deliver business development plans through maintaining regular contact with Clients within portfolio and maintaining an awareness of their on-going requirements. Prepare, present and evaluate any resulting new business proposals.
- Implement plans that integrate new acquisitions into the team, ensuring a consistent standard of client servicing and operational processes, risk, compliance and cost management are embedded.
- Manage the provision of environmental development information and communicate with Client Services Directors and the Managing Director.
- Deliver the targets within own functional area for revenue, utilisation, recoverability, EBITDA margin, and cash collection. Implement operational efficiencies and agree remedial or improvement actions with accountable staff.
- Ensure adequate resources are allocated to supporting the Group Risk Framework for implementing new initiatives, ongoing reporting and BAU activities. Assign clear responsibilities and accountabilities for the Identification and escalation of risk issues.
- Ensure that risk management processes are embedded in the culture, operations and systems used by all staff members in the function, driving and exemplifying adherence to agreed policies, procedures and applicable regulation. Discharge the responsibilities as detailed for senior management in the Group Risk Management Policy.
- Maintain up-to-date information on developments in the regulatory environment that affect the business and ensure compliance at all times.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge and experience of offshore financial services and underlying product and service rationales, technologies and regulatory environments.
- Membership of relevant Financial Institute.
- Evidence of Continued Professional Development.
- Extensive experience within the offshore finance Industry.
- Awareness and understanding of cross jurisdictional cultural differences.
- Corporate Governance experience and an understanding and experience of risk mitigation.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Effective influencing skills and an ability to lead within own functional area.
- Evidence of role modelling effective skills as a team player and promoting teamwork and collaboration amongst others.
- Evidence of commitment to high standard of customer service based on understanding needs and delivering solutions.
- Experience of working closely with Regulators.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly effective listening skills and able to make and communicate rational judgments in a decisive manner.
- Knowledge and experience of successfully recruiting high calibre individuals to feed the talent pipeline for immediate needs and longer term needs of a business.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10564
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.