Product Operations Manager
Our client seeks a Product Operations Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: The role of a Product Operations Manager is to develop and support the in-life and end of life management of a broad range of Telecommunications products and services. The role is responsible for developing and executing the ongoing management of globally distributed MVNO/MNO products and services in the roaming, M2M, Voice and IOT areas with partners and resellers.
The individual will build and lead cross functional teams that will work with multiple business units such as Engineering, Finance, Sales and Marketing to develop the in-life and end of life support, SLA's, reporting, product documentation, pricing, billing and other processes that are required to be published to the Product Catalogue to aid sales and operational teams.
The successful candidate will also be required to support and develop the processes for product reporting, new product developments created by Product Development Managers, driving & tracking product performance, liaising with internal stakeholders and external partners/suppliers, determining customer and market needs, assessing competitor offerings and supporting the in-life/end of life operation of existing product offerings.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills with attention to detail data analysis and data interpretation
- Good business acumen to understand the context and processes for product delivery
- Motivated self-starter with strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Essential - Previous telecoms / IT product support or product analyst experience of at least 2 years across any of the telecommunications / IT products areas
- Desirable - 3 years relevant post qualification experience, with strong knowledge of commercial product support or customer operations
- Ideally a relevant degree or equivalent in IT, business, economics or other Telecommunication related discipline
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point application and have experience in suing multiple computer systems
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 10885
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.