Professional Services Associate Consultant
Our client seeks a Professional Services Associate Consultant to join their team
- To ensure the successful delivery of customer premises communication and application solution requirements in line with group sales, design, transition targets and standards.
- To document and package delivered solutions adhering to appropriate ITIL and operational/maintenance and provisioning procedures to ensure the reliable managed services type operation of the delivered solutions to meet ongoing customer needs and service levels.
- Provision of second and third level support for UC, network, firewall and security services to agreed OLA's
- Working closely with consultants, observe and assist in the service strategy, design, planning and execution of advanced customer facing communication solution projects.
- Provide support to SME sales teams in pre-sales and design of customer solutions.
- Undertake consultative tasks to support revenue growth.
- Lead consultative discovery workshop sessions with stakeholders to gather requirements and critical business challenges for SME.
- Manage the Essential support database and resign process with Service Management.
- Actively manage the Secure Password Database to ensure PS are compliant with the business and Customer policies.
- Assist in the mentoring and development of apprentice and professional service engineers.
- Act in a leadership capacity to support the Head of PS Engineering and Team Supervisor's.
- Commercial awareness of opportunities to promote products and solutions into customer estates.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A sound and solid understanding of telecommunications and application delivery methodologies.
- Minimum requirement to have qualifications, demonstrable experience and maintain the following:
- Mitel Certified Professional - Communications (MiVoice Business)
- Mitel Certified Professional - Unified Communications and Collaboration
- Mitel Certified Associate - Cloud
- Minimum requirement to have demonstrable experience and maintain Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching
- Extensive product knowledge covering Mitel, VM, Application and other industry standard solutions including SIP trunking deployment with a working knowledge of networking.
- Ideal candidate would have deployed multi-site cluster MiVB solutions both physical and virtual with MiCollab applications.
- In-depth demonstrable experience of the following platforms/ applications:
- Mitel Mivoice Business - Physical, virtual and cloud
- Mitel Border Gateway
- Mitel IVR
- Ribbon/ Sonus SBC1000/2000 (Other SBC's considered)
- Redbox Call Recording
- The following would be an advantage:
- Microsoft Teams
- MiVoice Office 250
- MiVoice Office Application Suite
- CCNA/ CCNP
- VMware Associate or AWS/ Azure qualifications
- Additional knowledge covering Cisco, Meraki, VM, Application and other industry standard solutions.
For a full job description please contact the team at Search and Select.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 9488
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.