Professional Services Consultant (Cyber Security)
Our client seeks a Professional Services Consultant (Cyber Security) to join their team.
Role Profile: The professional Services Consultant will be responsible for architecting Cyber Security solutions from partners such as Trustwave, Palo Alto, Microsoft, Cisco and Mimecast. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for the consultative design and delivery of the company's Cyber Security services comprising managed threat detection and response, SIEM, security and penetration testing, database protection, vulnerability management, compliance as well as cyber resilience through email security with threat protection, email continuity and archiving. You will lead the cybersecurity consultancy service to clients based on industry standards and best practices to ensure the necessary security protocols and structures are in place for client organisations.
Within an evolving cyber services marketplace, the successful candidate will often investigate, design and automate new technologies, providing for current and future needs.
- Reporting to the Group Professional Services Director, the role is to be part of the Professional Services Advisory and Design (pre-sales) team and includes responsibility for providing high-level pre-sales support and innovative cyber services and managed services solution design for Enterprise client projects.
- You will be closely aligned with the Account Management / Sales teams providing account support relating to Cyber Security and Resilience solution opportunities as well as solution designs.
- As a Solutions Consultant, you will have the opportunity to provide subject matter expertise on technical solutions, and act as a technical point of contact for prospects, customers and sales teams across everything in the business' security services portfolio.
- You will be responsible for identifying, developing and assisting with the implementation of services to drive new revenue and achieve targets within the enterprise market.
- You will take responsibility for managing the lifecycle and catalogue of the cyber security and resilience products under your management. This includes product development, commercial business cases, customer journey, go to market, training, documentation and pre-sales support.
- To be responsible for design and development of cyber security and resilience solutions and related technical, operational strategies, planning and delivery phases, pursuing partnerships.
- Solution designs comprising the following:
- Managed Threat Detection and Response
- Endpoint Security
- Next-Generation Firewall
- Security and compliance services
- Web Application Firewall
- DDOS Protection
- Database Protection
- Security Services
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- Cloud Email Gateway Security & Threat Protection
- URL Protection
- Impersonation Protect
- Cloud Email Archive
- Email Continuity and Resilience
- BEP & DMARC
- Penetration & Vulnerability assessments
- To work with the enterprise team to deliver compelling and effective solutions across the full product portfolio, where required.
- In conjunction with other members of the team you will represent the organisation with stakeholders, customers and industry bodies to manage and enhance the company's brand, corporate image, develop new business and influence industry and market decision makers.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Expert knowledge and a proven track record in designing solutions and products within the Cyber Security and email security domain.
- Professional level qualifications in one or more of the following: CISM, CISSP, CISA along with CCNA or equivalent networking qualification.
- Proven and credible background of providing cyber security services.
- Expertise in NGFW and any of the following technologies: Advanced Thread Protection, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Web Application Firewall, Network Security Management, SIEM, Network Virtualization, Software Defined Networks (SDN).
- Ability and experience in analysing and providing comparisons between manufacturer solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate by phone, in person or in writing.
- Shows initiative and acts independently to resolve problems.
- Demonstrated high levels of accuracy with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Experience of customer relationships with the confidence and presence to successfully discuss and advise customers.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve successful outcomes in handling difficult situations and work with various customers and management levels.
- Possess a minimum of five years of information security work experience, including at least three years of work experience in information security management.
- Knowledge and experience of analysing and converting compliance regulations into customer solutions e.g. PCI DSS, PII, CPNI, NIST Framework, ISO 27000-series, SANS, OWASP.
- Mentor and guide other team members in their specialist areas of technology.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with key supplier and account stakeholders.
- Experience in the development of product, commercial and financial plans (business cases).
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10221
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.