Our client is looking for a Project Assistant to join their Transformation team.
- Undertake compliance client screening in accordance with set group procedures
- Review and interrogate key client detail, in comparison with key external databases including sanctions lists, politically exposed persons lists and watch/blacklists.
- Analyse, Review and Interrogate key data relating to group wide screening processes, including the production of key Management Information for key project and management stakeholders
- Provide timely notifications of High-risk findings to key project and management stakeholders
- Carry out additional project driven tasks as required.
- Educated to at least A-level or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in AFC process analysis
- They will have an intuitive understanding of systems, and be quick to learn unfamiliar software.
- They will have an ability to work on their own initiative.
- They will have a key eye for detail and an investigative and an inquiring mind
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable analytical skills
- Strong IT skills including Word, Excel
- Good general knowledge of Trust and Funds business and related technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Able to foster teamwork and deliver work through project teams drawn from people across the business
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight deadlines
- Practical, analytical and ordered approach to problem resolution
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately
- A good team player
- Desire and drive to impart skills and knowledge to others in the team
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12597
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.