Our client seeks a Project Manager to join their team.
Role: The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering complex Business and Technology change within time, cost, quality, and management of the associated risk profile. They are responsible for monitoring the performance of their team and providing SME guidance and best practice - working across multiple different workstreams. Please note, this is a remote working position.
- Prepare and take ownership for all project plans / controls and resource plans, progress reporting on plans / controls and resource requirements, and ensure the plan is in line with any wider programme plans / controls.
- Identify, track, manage, and mitigate any project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Define the Project Initiation Document (PID) ensuring that the solution clearly supports and is aligned to the programme blueprint. Support the creation of the Financial business Case.
- Track and report on project costs and ensure the project is completed within allotted budgets.
- Manage the project via the relevant company framework and ensure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed Governance Framework.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with Stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy, including respective Technology or Business Project Managers.
- Ensure that services or products required for project delivery are acquired to schedule and are of high quality.
- Manage the implementation of the architecture outcomes so that the design and components are in line with the company's approved repositories of information; this includes use of standard catalogues, models, inventories and patterns.
- Empower and lead a team in multiple geographies through the project lifecycle.
- Ensure that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable skills and experience in Financial Crime, Risk, and / or Compliance.
- Experience delivering in both Banking and Investment Banking, working across Business and Technology transformation.
- Knowledge of operating model design, process optimisation, technology delivery, data sourcing / lineage, and project management.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10807
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.