The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering complex Data, Business and Technology change within time, cost, quality, and management of the associated risk profile. Responsible for monitoring the performance of their project team and providing SME guidance and best practice - working across multiple different tasks within the tranche 2 remediation workstream:
- Prepare and takes ownership for all project plans / controls and resource plans, progress reporting on plans / controls and resource requirements, and ensure the plan is in line with any wider programme plans / controls.
- Identify, track, manage, and mitigate any project Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies.
- Produce any project documentation required as part of project governance, ensuring that any solution clearly supports and is aligned to the programme blueprint. Support the creation of the financial business Case.
- Track and report on project costs and ensures the project is completed within allotted budgets.
- Manage the project via the relevant framework and ensure that all project deliverables satisfy the requirements and that they adhere to the agreed Governance Framework.
- Build and maintain a positive working relationship with Stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy, including respective Technology or Business Project Managers and Programme Mangers both within and outside of Project Constellation. .
- Ensure that services or products required for project delivery are acquired to schedule and are of high quality.
- Manage the implementation of the architecture outcomes so that the design and components are in line with the Bank's approved repositories of information this includes use of standard catalogues, models, inventories and patterns.
- Empowers and leads a team in multiple geographies through the project lifecycle.
- Ensures that activities are in place to adequately prepare the business and engage all the appropriate stakeholders effectively to enable change to be implemented and handed over.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Demonstrable skills and experience in Remediations or Migrations or Financial Crime, Risk, and / or Compliance.
- Experience delivering in both Banking and Investment Banking, working across Business and Technology transformation.
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager, ideally in a Financial Services environment, and with data experience.
- Knowledge of operating model design, process optimisation, technology delivery, and data sourcing / lineage, and project management.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12354
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.