Project Test and Quality Manager
Our client seeks a Project Test and Quality Manager to join their team.
To manage testing and quality activities throughout the project life-cycle, ensuring that the testing and quality activities are carried out to the agreed standards and that they comply with Audit and Regulatory standards.
- Take overall accountability for project test delivery plan (Static Testing, SIT, and UAT).
- Takes ownership and accountability during Operational Readiness Review for Testing and ensure the relevant controls are adhered.
- Ensure that all leads are delivering to agreed plan and managing team productivity.
- Work closely with leads to understand and resolve any concerns before they escalate into issues.
- Review and approve all major testing deliverables.
- Provide up to date data, status and judgement on project.
- Identify and allocate resources.
- Review estimates and assumptions to ensure that they still hold true and reforecast as often as appropriate.
- Ensure Stakeholders have up to date information on the project status at all times.
- Ensure that standard processes and deliverables are followed and that any deviations are managed, and the risks and potential outcome of those risks communicated and accepted.
- Work with other Test Managers and IT senior management team to ensure sharing of experiences, best practices and lessons learnt.
- Manage Customer and Vendor relationships.
- Experience in Test automation and usage of tools will be considered as a significant value add.
- Experience in Performance testing, Cross Browser and Device testing is must.
- Ability to be on par with industry standards for testing and continuous improvements (methodologies, tools and techniques).
Your skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology and Intermediate Experience.
- Preferred - ITSQB Quality and Test Manger Level II.
- Industry certifications in Performance Testing, Cross Browser and Mobility testing, Test automation, Test Management Tools.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of Life insurance products and process is preferred. Certifications like LOMA Level 1).
- Working knowledge with strategic IT partners is crucial.
- Exposure to Agile implementations is a must.
- Exposure to transformation initiatives like intelligent automation, Analytics, Product simplification is preferred.
If you secure an Interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our Clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9272
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.