Property Facilities Manager
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Property Facilities Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: The mission and purpose of the role is to be responsible and accountable for the effective management of the Group's portfolio of properties; encompassing the management of a property condition schedule to ensure the Board is apprised on the condition of all properties. In partnership with operational management, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements in all areas including but limited to Fire Regulations, Asbestos Removal, Electrical Inspections, Environmental Health, Smoking Legislation, Police and Licensing Authority issues. Responsible for overseeing capital maintenance, working to a pre-determined budget, and prioritising necessary corrective works in order to protect the integrity and value of the property portfolio.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal communication skills; able to influence or persuade others to gain acceptance, agreement or commitment to ideas and approaches;
- Effective communication skills with the ability to influence a range of key stakeholders and to probe and challenge constructively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with personal stature and integrity and a proactive approach to collaboration, communications, and innovation.
- Versatile, resilient, and adaptable to changing situations and possess an understanding of their longer-term impact or wider implications.
- Able to work under own initiative and prioritise work effectively.
- Able to take a broad-based view of issues and events.
- Able to manage internal & external relationships across suppliers.
- A high degree of personal integrity and respect for confidentiality.
- Hold a professional industry recognised qualification: RICS, MBEng, CIOB or similar.
- Up to date knowledge of all required retail statutory requirements (i.e., fire, police, food, and safety);
- Experience of maintaining the asset value of the property to enhance, refine and improve its presentation and operating effectiveness.
- Previous experience multi-site developments.
- Extensive property management experience, a proven executive team influence, and will demonstrate outstanding commitment and innovation.
- FOR A FULL JOB DESCRIPTION PLEASE CONTACT THE TEAM AT SEARCH AND SELECT
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 13503
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.