Our client seeks Proposition Executive to join their team on a 12-month contract.
- To assist in the maintenance and enhancement of the company's products in accordance with specified business requirements.
- To assist the Group Literature team in relation to the implementation of a document management system and the standardisation and maintenance of product technical literature.
- To partake in product development & product enhancement in conjunction with the Group Literature team, with particular responsibility for recording the results of such developments/enhancements in product literature on the document management system.
- To communicate and liaise with relevant staff for product development and document management, including the evaluation of ideas and suitability of recommendations.
- To assist in the development and maintenance of product literature including development of literature for new products and updating of existing literature to meet regulatory and business requirements.
- To assist in the development of a document management system and maintenance of proper document filing system. Managing assets and the delivery of tasks and objectives.
- To provide support for investigations of internal and competitor data for product development work including market developments.
- To provide support to the development of technical and marketing aids in order to meet business targets.
- To assist in the review of product marketing documentation to satisfy legal/regulatory requirements.
- To work closely with the wider PMD area and Business Risk team to ensure literature meets regulatory requirements, while responding to requests for information on the business and its propositions from the distributors of its products.
- To support the marketing team in the creation of promotional material and maintain product data on external product comparison websites and adviser tools.
- To manage multiple tasks and work streams to ensure projects are completed on time and on target.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a technical writing/insurance/legal support/financial services company.
- International experience would be an advantage.
- Good Leaving Certificate or equivalent in Mathematics and English.
- Good computer skills including the following: MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Strong technical skills and a logical approach.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Take pride in, and responsibility for, the quality of your work.
- Ability to be flexible and to multi-task while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) including the ability to explain technical concepts to laymen.
- Confidence and ability to develop solutions to problems working on own initiative.
- Ability to interact well with non-technical teams and to partake in such teams providing technical expertise.
- A diligent and self-motivated attitude to work.
- Ability to think creatively.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- 5 years' direct marketing/propositional experience.
- A knowledge and understanding of products sold within the Group.
- Degree/formal qualification relevant to the role.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 9821
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Clare we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.