Our client seeks Reconciliations Analyst to join their team.
Role Profile: Your role is to deliver excellent customer service by processing internal account reconciliations from a variety of business areas efficiently and accurately whilst adhering to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Process Guidelines, and Controls.
- Reconcile internal account transactions and enquiries within SLA and in an efficient and professional manner, using standard operating procedures (SOPs), systems and controls, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Participate in team-based continuous improvement activities with both the team and customer at the heart of all thinking. Take ownership and responsibility of your own/the team's continuous improvement, using the tools and techniques to undertake Root Cause Problem Solving to resolve them, collaborating with colleagues to implement effective simplification.
- Work together as one team and pro-actively show willingness to complete all work within a timely manner.
- Take ownership for your own personal development to ensure ongoing awareness of changes in services, procedures and policies to minimise risk, and by participating in training activities, completing assigned learning modules and keeping up to date with internal communications.
- To identify and escalate potential risk and operational issues as appropriate.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team using own initiative to ensure customer needs are met.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- High level of customer service orientation/customer focus.
- Sound PC skills with a high level of speed and accuracy in processing.
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues to ensure customer service is of highest standard.
- A clear sense of priority, good planning skills and ability to tackle work in an organized fashion.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 10481
Hi, I'm Mark and alongside Stuart we look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.