Our client seeks a Reconciliations Analyst to join their team.
Your role is to deliver excellent customer service by processing internal account reconciliations from a variety of business areas efficiently and accurately whilst adhering to Standard Operating Procedures Process Guidelines, and Controls.
- Reconcile internal account transactions and enquiries within SLA and in an efficient and professional manner, using standard operating procedures (SOPs), systems and controls, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Complete other elements of daily reconciliations within SLA including errors banking, Signal Numbers and manual BAU work
- Participate in team-based continuous improvement activities with both the team and customer at the heart of all thinking. Take ownership and responsibility of your own/team continuous improvement using the tools and techniques to undertake Root Cause Problem Solving to resolve them, collaborating with colleagues to implement effective simplification
- Work together as one team and pro-actively show willingness to complete all work within a timely manner.
- Take ownership for your own personal development to ensure ongoing awareness of changes in services, procedures and policies to minimise risk, and by participating in training activities, completing assigned learning modules and keeping up to date with internal communications
- Comply with company Code at all times and act as a role model for those around you.
- To identify & escalate potential risk & operational issues as appropriate
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Ability to work effectively and independently as part of a team using own initiative to ensure we meet customer needs .
- Role Model behaviours in line with the People Standards and Critical People Capabilities.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- High level of customer service orientation/customer focus
- Sound PC Skills with a high level of speed and accuracy in processing
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues to ensure customer service is of highest standard
- A clear sense of priority, good planning skills and ability to tackle work in an organised fashion
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12930
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.