Regulatory Compliance Specialist
Our client seeks a Regulatory Compliance Specialist to join their team.
Role: As a member of the Compliance team you will provide support and advice on the identification and management of regulatory compliance risks across the Group's companies. The role exerts influence at all levels of seniority and supports the Chief Compliance Officer in ensuring that all activities undertaken comply with legal, ethical and regulatory requirements.
- Maintenance of handbooks, regime papers, and jurisdictional risk papers
- Provision of advice to all levels of employees
- Analysing and driving the implementation of regulatory change
- Responding to questions from regulators
- Involvement in companywide projects
- Responding to Ombudsman complaints
- Assisting with Compliance Assurance Reviews
- Delivering training in Compliance related subjects
Key Skills & Experience:
- Ideally have at least 5 years compliance experience, preferably within the life insurance or investments industry and hold a relevant professional qualification
- Good knowledge of regulations and legislation within the financial services sector
- Good written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and apply judgement
- Be a good team player
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10791
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.