Regulatory Reporting Manager
Our client seeks a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: To lead the delivery of high-quality support, recording and reporting on current regulations (including FATCA/CRS, Jersey corporate tax returns/Economic Substance, UK Trust Register, Mandatory Disclosure Regime and Country-by-Country Reporting) affecting all clients administered by the organisation across all service lines and jurisdictions.
- Assist the company, and entities under its administration, to remain compliant with current regulatory requirements across a number of jurisdictions. Key regulatory regimes including FATCA & CRS reporting, Country-by-Country Reporting, UK Trust Register and Economic Substance.
- Support the Associate Director (AD) in managing the FATCA & CRS reporting and Jersey tax return process across multiple service lines and across multiple jurisdictions in accordance with local regulations and guidance.
- Manage the Regulatory Reporting team's workload and provide support, particularly as regards more complex, demanding and/or technical queries, by liaising with members of the Management team and Directors as appropriate, and to ensure a positive and expeditious approach to all work.
- Assist the company, and entities under its administration, with new regulatory requirements (e.g. Mandatory Disclosure Regime), including impact analysis, providing internal staff training and reviewing systems and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assist AD with maintaining and updating internal policies and procedures in relation to regulatory reporting processes, including identifying process efficiencies and opportunities for automation and increase in productivity.
- Create and maintain regulatory resource materials, flow charts, FAQs etc. in a manner accessible to all service line staff.
- Assist AD with identifying additional regulatory reporting services required by clients and identify revenue opportunities or reduce risk.
- Take an active role in mentoring and developing junior members of the team, including recruitment, managing absence and staff appraisals.
- Assist AD with actively promoting a strong regulatory compliance culture within the team and wider business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years' tax technical experience, working with FATCA/CRS and Jersey corporate tax returns.
- A professional/relevant qualification (e.g. ICSA/STEP or ACCA/ICAEW) would be advantageous.
- Methodical approach ensuring the highest quality of service delivered to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop and maintain close working relationships with colleagues and third parties.
- Self-motivated and proactive with the ability to manage and prioritise workflows.
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm to take on new challenges and work collaboratively across all levels.
- Team spirit and positively engaging with others to inspire and share knowledge.
- Demonstrating integrity with clients and internal stakeholders in a courteous, open and professional manner.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 10514
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.