Our client seeks a Relationship Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: You will responsible for a portfolio of fiduciary structures in addition to training and assisting junior administrators with technical issues, work prioritisation etc. and team projects. You will have direct relationships with clients and the clients' trusted third-party advisers and be able to work accurately and reliably with high attention to detail. Responsibility for regulatory and legal compliance is an important element of the work. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as good organisational and project management skills for client transactions.
- Acting as primary contact with clients who have fiduciary structures managed by the company and coordinating the affairs of those structures;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, settlors, beneficiaries and their advisors;
- Consider tax and legal issues arising and seeking appropriate advice and guidance either internally or externally as appropriate;
- Consider AML and CFT issues and related day to day administration activities;
- Compliance with internal administration policies and procedures;
- Liaising with other team members and departments to ensure a professional service is provided to clients;
- Liaising with Intermediaries (including Banks, Solicitors, Investment Advisors etc);
- Reviewing and onboarding new business introductions in line with internal policies and procedures;
- Preparation of correspondence;
- Preparation of statutory forms;
- Preparation of director and shareholder minutes / resolutions;
- Preparation of trustee minutes and resolutions;
- Preparation of payments / electronic payments;
- Input of statutory / client information into electronic databases;
- VAT Work, if necessary;
- Recording chargeable and non-chargeable time against client matters;
- Provide training and assistance to junior administrators and monitoring performance;
- General office administration tasks on an ad-hoc basis;
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities the job normally entails, such additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the company or as the company may from time to time be required to undertake.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The successful applicant will ideally have at least five years' experience in trust and corporate structures;
- Hold or be studying towards a relevant qualification such as STEP or ICSA, or be willing to study towards this;
- Due to the client-facing nature of this role, the candidate must be able to cover core business hours of 9am-5pm.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 10867
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.