Our client seeks a Relationship Manager to join their team.
Role: The candidate will be an outgoing and customer service-oriented relationship manager. In this role, you will be responsible for client's day to day payroll needs and educating them on the various suite of services provided by the company. You will also play a key part in generating new business through the existing portfolio by identifying opportunities for potential sales.
- Keep a good relationship with clients to enable the business can maximise on the value of those relationships
- Build and foster a good working relationship with introducers
- Participate in monthly care calls with clients to explain services and guide their choices
- Understand the problems and challenges of clients and identify ways the business could better address those needs
- Grow the business by identifying new sales and business development opportunities
- Seek opportunities to cross-sell or upsell to existing clients
- Monitor and assess the activities of clients to proactively satisfy and retain clients (attrition)
- Provide excellent service to maintain a positive reputation for the business
- Resolve any customer complaints promptly and professionally
- Set revenue targets and develop and execute a strategy to meet them
Key Skills & Experience:
- Previous contractor market experience essential
- KYC / Due Diligence experience imperative.
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Devotion to high-quality customer service
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Willingness to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services
- A professional and committed approach to work.
- Attention to detail a necessity.
- Strong people skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- A common-sense attitude and approach to work.
- The ability to work under pressure and maintain workflow in a challenging environment with minimal supervision.
- Good collaborator and timekeeper
- Initiative-taking and disciplined
- Ability to think outside of “the box”
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12053
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.