Our client seeks a Relationship Manager to join their team.
In the role you will be assisting clients across the Isle of Man. The role holder will be leading both relationship management of a small portfolio of clients and helping the Relationship Director and/or Head of Client Segment.
We're committed to providing a supportive and inclusive culture and environment for you to work in. This environment recognizes and supports ways to balance your personal needs, alongside the professional needs of the business.
Providing the opportunity for all employees, globally to work flexibly empowers each of us to work in a way that suits our lives as well as enabling us to better service customers' and clients' needs. Whether you have family commitments or you're a career, or whether you need study time or wish to pursue personal interests, the approach to working flexibly is designed to help you balance your life. If you would like some flexibility, then please discuss this with the hiring manager, and your request will be reviewed subject to business needs.
We are currently in the early stages of implementing a hybrid working environment, which means that many colleagues spend part of their working hours at home and part in the office, depending on the nature of the role they are in. Please discuss the detail of the working pattern options for the role with the hiring manager.
- Managing a portfolio of International Corporate clients to maximise sustainable income
- Developing the portfolio through increasing wallet share and winning new business
- Providing excellent customer service and building deep customer relationships
- Ensuring effective risk management and compliance of existing customers and new opportunities
- Establishing and growing their profile as a recognized expert in the appropriate industry/specialism
- Co-ordinating with colleagues across the group as appropriate
- Communicating with clients and listening to their needs
- Being respectful, collaborative and professional to colleagues and clients and presenting good working ethic during performing daily task
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree with relevant prior experience
- Proven track record in portfolio management
- Market knowledge - dynamics of marketplace, global, regional, local and building business across a geographic matrix
- Good working knowledge of banking, treasury, credit and investment products
- Skills that will help you in the role:
- A solid understanding of how the Crown Dependencies operate
- A good understanding of CB and PB products
- Good comprehension of differences between cultures and jurisdictions
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12919
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.