Our client seeks a Reporting Accountant to join their team.
Role: To manage and deliver the Group and Regulatory returns for the International entities of the company.
- To lead the production of high quality and on time delivery of the Group IFRS consolidation pack and Solvency II returns
- To provide analysis and commentary to the Group consolidation team
- To manage and develop a small team to deliver the Group returns
Key Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience of producing plc standard consolidation pack
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and Solvency II reporting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ideally with International Life Insurance or Wealth Management experience
- Self-motivated individual with attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Team player
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10792
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.