Our Client seeks a Reporting Manager to join their team.
- To lead the production of high quality and on time delivery of the Group IFRS consolidation pack and Solvency II returns
- To provide analysis and commentary to the Group consolidation team
- To manage and develop a small team to deliver the Group returns
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of producing plc standard consolidation pack
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS accounting standards and Solvency II reporting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Ideally with International Life Insurance or Wealth Management experience
- Team-player who is driven and able to motivate themselves to look for better ways to produce the financial data and processes
- An individual with attention to detail and that can work to tight deadlines and occasional long hours to ensure on time delivery
- Someone that is looking to understand why we do things and propose improvements.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9150
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.