Retail Sales Consultant
Isle of Man
Our client is looking for a Retail Sales Consultant to join their team.
Role: To provide an efficient, professional sales and support service to customers enquiring about, and requiring to purchase, products and services sold by the Company, including Mobile and Residential services.
- To present an efficient and professional sales service for all customers.
- To strive for customer excellence every time.
- To always greet customers with a smile.
- To provide customers with honest information.
- To make sure that every customer leaves with their needs met or in a process that they are satisfied with.
- To clearly provide all the information a customer needs to make an informed decision relating to their needs.
- To make sure all customers leave with a complete and working service with the Company or that their requested service is in provision and they are clear of the date said service will go live.
- To demonstrate and sell products and services.
- To be fully competent in the use of the computerised systems and other applications relevant to the sales process following the training program.
- To accurately complete all orders so other departments can complete their actions for the customer in the correct time frame.
- To provide on-going support for all products and services available to customers, by means of face to face, email, and telephone contact, and strive to resolve all customer queries/complaints within one working day.
- To assist if required, in training of new members of the Retail team
- To be prepared to respond to the requirements of customers.
- To be aware of the commercial requirements of the company and this group in particular.
- Work to meet personal and group sales targets.
- To process all orders and work within targets set by the Company.
- To at all time safeguard the company from legal action or to bring the company in to distribute.
In Addition The Person Will Be Trained On And Be Required To:
- Understand and comply with the licence and other regulatory rules applying to the position.
- Understand and comply with the Data Protection Law as it relates to the position.
- Understand and comply with the Health and Safety responsibilities relevant to the role as defined in the Safety Policy.
- Understand and comply with the Retail Policies, Processes and Procedures.
- Work in accordance with the safety procedures and safe working policies.
- Undertake appropriate security awareness training covering information security, data protection, financial crime and payment card data and comply with their information security responsibilities. This awareness training includes understanding of the incident reporting process to be followed in the event of the employee suspecting, causing, or discovering an information security incident.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good personal presentation
- A passion for putting the customer first
- Good verbal communication skills
- Previous sales experience
- Appreciation of the importance of customer service
- An understanding of modern retail technology
- Keyboard skills
- An understanding of, or interest in mobile technology
- Ability to deal with difficult customers
- Enthusiasm for new technology
- Ability to produce accurate & quality work.
- Demonstrate an interest in current and future technology
- Appreciation of the telecommunications market and customers.
- Ability to deal with & communicate effectively with customers and staff at all levels.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to promote the Company Brand & progressive image whilst delivering high standards of customer care.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work alone or as part of a team
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 13447
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.