Our Client is looking for a Risk Analyst to assist their team on a 9 month contract.
- Maintain the Risk function's reporting and governance calendar / timetable
- Develop Board, Risk Committee and Executive Risk & Control Committee reporting and any reporting to Group Head Office to agreed timescales and quality requirements
- Oversee 1st line risk and event capture, escalation and reporting across the International Business, in line with the risk framework
- Oversee and advise on risk and control assessments (RCSAs) by developing an understanding of the control environment and supporting the 1st line in identifying, quantifying, escalating and managing risks
- Work with the International Business to develop a suite of indicators that can be used to monitor and report upon risk
- Ensure effective collaboration and co-ordination with the Group Central Risk team to deliver effective 2nd line risk reporting
- Establish, foster and maintain good relationships with all levels of staff across International to promote a risk aware culture
Key Skills & Experience:
- A graduate with numerate or business related degree is preferable but not essential
- The ideal candidate must have strong analytical skills and be able to plan and organise themselves independently
Your specialist: Clare Henwood
Quote job ref: 9233
Hi, I'm Clare and I work with Mark for all things temp / contract wise. If this job is of interest to you please submit your CV and we will be in touch soon.