Risk & Control Analyst
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Risk & Controls Analyst to join their team on a 12 month contract.
- Part of a team of First Line Risk professionals focusing on all things 'Risk & Control' and supporting Customer Services.
- Providing oversight, support and guidance on risk & control, across a variety of teams, products, legal entities and locations
- Work with teams across the first line to share guidance on how to ensure we are not only compliant with regulations, but also fostering a culture of rigorous thinking and careful controls.
- Supporting activities that ensure that key risk indicators are well-defined and understood in a timely manner, incidents are managed, MI and reporting packs are created, and risk & control assessments are completed.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 A* - C / 9 - 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Maths) or equivalent - essential
- Risk Professional qualifications in Financial Services or studying towards them ie CII or equivalent - Desirable
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 13497
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.