Safety & Compliance Manager
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Safety & Compliance Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: This role involves all aspects of Safety and Compliance activities for assigned clients, including monitoring of and reporting on the yachts' safety management activities and regulatory compliance. You will also be liaising, internally with other departments, externally with key third parties and supervising, as required, Safety & Compliance Officers / Assistants.
Additionally, you will also be actively involved in the development and maintenance of the Safety Management System (eSMS). This role also forms part of the Emergency Response Team and will involve some international travel. Reporting to Directly to Director.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Highly motivated to provide and clients and crew with exceptional levels of service.
- Possessing an above average level of practical knowledge of the international and national maritime regulations.
- Previous experience at sea in the Engineering or Deck Departments.
- Working knowledge of STCW, SOLAS, Maritime Labour and MARPOL Conventions and associated Codes.
- Systematic work approach and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (English) are required.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 13186
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.