Our client seeks a Sales Director to join their team.
Role Profile: Sales Director to lead the lending team in the Isle of Man office. Will utilise sales experience and networking skills to drive expansion within the Finance arm of the Isle of Man. Role will be responsible for the office's adherence to all policies and procedures. Planning and maintenance of records and systems to ensure optimum operating efficiency.
- Supervise and guide the IOM Finance Team member/s to ensure that all duties are carried out in a timely manner and within Company Policies and Procedures.
- Directly liaising/corresponding with a range of clients/stakeholders to identify opportunities within the Isle of Man market.
- Provide regular updates on sales figures at management meetings, sales meetings and quarterly board meetings.
- To prepare, evaluate and approve loan applications.
- Analyse applicants' financial status, credit, and CDD evaluations to determine suitability of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements, and other financial information, as appropriate.
- Meet with customers to obtain and discuss information relating to loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Provide a complete loan application with explanatory notes for approval of the underwriter.
- Answer loan queries relating to current and potentially new customers.
- Process loan payments.
- Process Web applications.
- General administrative duties and updating of Company databases.
- Undertake regular solicitation. This role will carry the responsibility to optimise the income from the extant book, identify cross-sales opportunities and proactively secure new business within the Isle of Man through businesses and the consumer lending market.
- Undertake additional duties as and when requested by the Board/Directors to ensure the effective functioning of all company areas.
- Ensure and promote the success and stability of the Company by:
- Working as part of and supporting the Management Team.
- Understanding the business fully and remaining cognizant of the Company's activities
- Ensure the business' financial position is fully understood.
- Ensure Company Policies and Procedures are adhered to.
- Act in the Company's best interest at all times.
- Contribute to ensure sufficient corporate governance is maintained.
- Understand and keep up to date with all legislation/regulation that is relevant to the business.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Sales experience at senior managerial or director level is essential.
- The proven ability to lead a team and develop skillsets.
- Relevant underwriting experience preferred.
- The ability to provide high impact performance feedback in order to aid business and personal development with the team.
- A strategic awareness of industry rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with enquiries at all levels.
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and the ability to delegate and prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- An ability to work with minimal supervision and make decisions where necessary.
- Proficient ICT skills with proven knowledge of Microsoft Office and varying databases.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10002
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.