Our Client seeks a Sales Executive to join their team.
- Effectively developing the relationship and credibility and growing the (£) value contribution and profitability of the existing customer base.
- Growing margin (%) and value (£) of existing key customers with new product offerings.
- Research and identify new sales opportunities and grow the number of new customers.
- Deliver up-to-date market and competitor intelligence.
- Responsibility for the delivery of trade activities (new products, toner deliveries, events and monthly device checks) in support of the annual sales targets and new customer acquisition.
- Keep accurate and meticulous sales reports and customer and contractual administration.
- Develop oneself in the role and become proficient with both technical and industry knowledge and understanding.
- Overall day to day management of the customers.
- Maintain and develop good, credible business relationships with customers through planned individual customer calls and support.
- Develop new customers through identifying market and opportunities.
- Negotiating agreements, contracts and support packages in line with strategy.
- Respond and follow up in a timely manner, any customer enquiries by post, telephone, e-mail or personal visits.
- Plan and prioritise personal sales activities and customer contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Implement customer training and retention programmes.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of all customer agreements and correspondence.
- Appropriate sales administration, monitoring, reporting, and communication across the business and to the General Manager.
- Provide all functions with information regarding market and competitor intelligence.
- Monitor and report on external market, customer and competitor activities and provide relevant management and technical information.
- Be proactive in attending training courses and establish external supplier relationships
- to develop the relevant knowledge and skills to undertake the role with the latest market, technical and product information.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience of selling B2B in a high value and technical market place.
- Experience of selling across senior and operation levels in a technical / IT / printing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and consultative approach to business development.
- Tenacious in closing off agreements.
- The ability to work on one's own initiative and manage time and workload.
- Good standard in office systems and experience of document management / IT programmes would be advantageous.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 9107
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.