Our Healthcare Client seeks motivated, dynamic and confident Sales people to join their growing team!
- The sale of medical equipment to a global client base.
- Learning the product suite and understanding the benefits of each product.
- Successfully converting leads that come through various digital channels.
- Building relationships with existing clients, looking for opportunities to up-sell products.
- Liaising with and building relationships with colleagues in the other international offices.
- Administering the tendering process and submitting to various platforms once signed off.
- Research new sales opportunities and understand competitor offerings.
- Ad-hoc duties to assist the CEO with business operations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of one year's experience in a sales focused role.
- A proven track record of converting digital leads.
- A pro-active approach.
- Excellent telephony skills.
- Fluency in the English Language - both written and spoken.
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 9962
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.