Sales Relationship Manager
Our client seeks a Sales Relationship Manager to join their team.
Role Profile: As a Sales Relationship Manager you will be part of the overall sales team; responsible for managing a portfolio of c.300-500 clients. The role involves building and maintaining relationships with the company's UK contractor client base. By offering a first-class service, you will assist clients in making the right decisions with regards to their accounts and solve any business or technical challenges that they may face, working to meet their needs with the aim of increasing client tenure and increasing overall revenue. You will highlight additional services and offers that may be advantageous, identifying and generating opportunities to convert to sales. This role will involve identifying and pitching products based on client needs, this will be done in a professional, consultative and compliant manner.
Experience within the UK contractor payroll service is preferred but not essential. Relationship Management and Customer Service experience will be key. The ideal candidate will have a clear hunger for success, uphold excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good telephone etiquette, be very self-motivated and customer focused. Having a thorough understanding of the products, offering excellent customer service and the ability to generate sales opportunities confidently will be key to succeeding in this position. The successful candidate would need to maintain excellent working relationship with the other divisions within the company to ensure an outstanding level of service for clients.
- Generate and nurture customer relationships
- Understand the customer needs, develop ideas and plans to ensure clients are retained and satisfied with the service
- Highlight benefits of the company's referral scheme to generate sales opportunities
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively, with root cause analysis completed thereafter to put preventative measures in place
- Achieving set targets and KPIs
- Weekly reporting on achievements and contact strategy activity
- Providing information about the company's service, offered in a consultative, legal and compliant manner
- Support the client services team to ensure any matters related to sales are communicated and resolved efficiently and in a timely manner
- Continuous personal development in order to ensure an up-to-date knowledge of relevant legislation relating to the service offering
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience and success within relationship management is essential
- Experience within the payroll, agency and contractor industry is preferable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good mathematical and computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- Attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
- Highly proactive
- Willingness to take ownership and push to get things done
- Ability to prioritise own workloads
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10897
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.