Senior Administrator - BCU
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator for their Business Control Unit.
To perform processes that review activity so that the business can control and mitigate potential Sanctions, Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing activity. To perform those processes in line with policies and procedures that exist to minimise the risk to the bank.
To support the management of the Business Control Unit ('BCU') and act as a source of guidance and expertise within the business as appropriate.
- Assist with the administration of Operational and Anti-Money Laundering Risks within the business to ensure that the bank is not exposed to unacceptable levels of risk and report any significant issues to management.
- Undertake client reviews, (Corporate and International Personal), in line with Company procedures, take on and maintain manual, ensuring that clients are correctly classified as per the Compliance Guidance Note on Client classification
- Undertake client trigger reviews, where applicable, in line with procedure
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of client transactions and source of funds as required, including the monitoring and review of daily alerts from various information sources.
- Conduct retrospective monitoring of Client Data Changes focussing on address changes which increase the possible level of client risk to the Bank which includes obtaining the correct tax documentation for the client
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Completed secondary school / high school / A levels / Matric
- Ideally, a minimum of 3 years financial services experience, preferably in a Risk, AML or Compliance department, with a basic understanding of Anti-Money Laundering and Operational Risk matters
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12906
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.