Senior Administrator - Corporate Services
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their Corporate Services team.
Role: As a Senior Administrator, you will work within the corporate services department to provide an accurate and efficient service to one of the business' busy international client portfolios. You will be exposed to all areas of international company management and client service, as well as learning from experts in other divisions of the business to provide integrated solutions.
- Manage strong client relationships by acting as a point of contact and meeting their needs and day to day administration queries with insightful and bespoke solutions;
- Arrange incorporation of new companies and cross sell services to clients as well as process transfers in/out and liquidations;
- Liaise with stakeholders to manage developments and work with various divisions across the Group to support the clients' requirements; and
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to assist with compliance and corporate governance processes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good administrative and organisational skills and a working understanding of company and client administration, including statutory, company secretarial and regulatory matters;
- ICSA certificate or STEP qualification, or be willing to attain such qualifications;
- Experience of a corporate service provider environment ;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A good understanding of general compliance;
- IT literate including Word and Excel ; and
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11178
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.