Senior Administrator - Dealing
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator - Dealing to join their team.
- To provide product information and undertake tasks in response to complex customer requests, and to amend and maintain accurate company records, ensuring that legislative, customer and Company requirements and service standards are met.
- To train, coach and mentor new and existing team members, taking ownership of training plans.
- To maintain a high level of technical and specialist skills, experience and knowledge, enabling rotation into other teams as and when required to ensure service levels are maintained.
- To deputise and represent the Team Leader, ensuring customer commitments are met. To act as a positive role model within and outside of Investment Operations.
- To investigate and resolve complex complaints, deal with telephone queries and fully document how they are resolved.
- To ensure all communications are handled accurately and to adopt the most appropriate method of communication in line with the divisional, regulatory and complaint procedures.
- To continually review and improve the department's processes and procedures to ensure service levels are maintained and, where appropriate, enhanced in line with Company policies, regulatory, professional and legal requirements.
- To co-ordinate, contribute and represent Investment Operations in ad hoc projects. To liaise and develop working relationships with other business areas as needed.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 A* - C / 9 - 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Maths) or equivalent
- Introduction To Securities desirable, not mandatory
- Diligent and conscientious in the accuracy of your work, excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Previous experience in training and coaching
- “Can Do”, proactive attitude
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS Office
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 10854
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.