Senior Administrator - Regulatory
Our Client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their Regulatory team.
- To support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the Customer Services function, so it can stand out for the experience and service delivered by building on the company's service reputation, and delivering market-leading service excellence for customers and advisers.
- To be actively engaged in the resolution of customer and adviser queries, demonstrating a proactive and positive desire to deliver the best possible customer experience for customers throughout their journey with the company.
- This will involve resolving a wide range of queries for both the IOM and off-Island offices of the company, as well as proactively contributing to designing and delivering the most positive experience for customers.
- Be an active and positive team member focused on providing the best possible customer experience within the Customer Contact area.
- Achieve an average quality score of over 90%.
- Achieve an average weighted productivity score of over 90%.
- Proactively identify enhancements to processes and contribute towards their implementation.
- Identify, understand and collate customer needs, requirements and feedback.
- Agree quality standard of processes and contribute towards successful delivery.
- To engage and collaborate with peers across both the International Business and the wider group to ensure that experiences and successes are shared in order to break down silos and support the positive customer journey throughout all areas of the business.
- To proactively take ownership for self-development and demonstrate the desire to progress their career within the company.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 A*-C / 9-4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Maths) or equivalent - essential.
- Experience within a life assurance environment would be an advantage.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and a positive approach to their working performance.
- Be open and able to adapt to change.
- Articulate and possess excellent communication skills.
- Strong team player who is able to work with limited supervision.
- Confident self-starter.
- Takes a logical and organised approach to problem solving.
- Has the desire to develop a career within a customer centric environment.
- Has a strong attention to detail and enjoys delivering quality outcomes.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12674
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.