Senior Administrator - Settlements
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator - Settlements to join their team.
- To accurately raise and follow procedures to arrange the timely transfer of assets between the company and the appropriate counterparties in order to facilitate share premiums, surrenders in-specie and transfers to, from and between nominees, including the chasing of outstanding actions.
- To ensure that share transfers are accurately reflected on the company's systems at all stages of the process to ensure accurate reporting
- To manage workloads through Outlook and Sharepoint queues efficiently.
- To provide reasonable assurance to management that internal controls are operating effectively, in line with Internal & External regulatory requirements.
- To take responsibility for the resolution of client queries within agreed timescales
- To ensure that outstanding reconciliation items are investigated and cleared within agreed timescales
- Support the wider Settlements Team functions when time permits - including chasing trades, settling trades, answering queries, raising payments, cash allocation.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 A* - C / 9 - 4 Grade GCSEs (including English and Maths) or equivalent - essential
- Diligent and conscientious in the accuracy of your work, excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Previous experience in training and coaching
- “Can Do”, proactive attitude
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment and able to work under pressure
- Intermediate knowledge and experience of MS Office
- Introduction To Securities desirable not mandatory
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11411
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.