Senior Administrator - Technical Banking
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their Technical Banking team.
Role: To provide administrative support to the Technical Banking Team in day to day management of the IPB credit book and other technical banking operations, while ensuring high service standards, accuracy and efficiency. To address International Personal Banking (IPB) lending related transactional enquiries from both internal and external clients.
- Prepare and review all regular credit applications received from various distribution channels and submit IPB lending reviews and renewals accurately, in timely manner and in line with the relevant policies and regulatory requirements in order to provide a seamless and efficient service to clients.
- Use preventative measures to identify and avoid fraudulent transactions. Inform management of all risk incidents to ensure that proper corrective and preventative actions are put in place. Escalate any irregularities to the Assistant Manager as appropriate.
- Complete overdrawn account process in line with procedure, manage unauthorised excesses and issue notice to close mailings, to ensure that credit exposure remains with acceptable levels.
- Keep record of and manage all securities held in relation to International Personal Banking and IoM Corporate and Business Banking
- Receive and resolve all client complaints and queries related to IPB Credit and where required, immediately escalate to the Assistant Manager to allow for prompt resolution and sustained high levels of client service.
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous service to clients at all time to enhance client experience, mitigate risk and minimise cost to both the client and the Bank.
- Carry out activities in a professional, polite and efficient manner to enhance the image of the Bank, maintain client satisfaction and retain client loyalty.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship with clients and internal stakeholders, keeping them informed and updated to manage client expectations within the stipulated standards and timeframes.
- Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of the IPB credit offering to attend to client queries and requests and maintain high levels of client service.
- Adhere to all applicable policies, processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner and that all relevant regulatory requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost-effective service.
- Provide efficient, effective and accurate administrative support to the Manager, Technical Banking with regards to the overall risk management of Technical Banking to enable high levels of service delivery to internal clients.
- Liaise with internal counterparts throughout the bank to gather relevant information and prepare periodic briefings, documents and reports for manager.
- Monitor and evaluate credit processes and identify areas for improvement that will enhance the client experience and improve the overall efficiency of the IPB credit team.
- Prepare and review documents and reports for the Assistant Manager.
- Review, check and follow through on the applicability of standard documents (legal, accounts / admin forms etc.), as needed be to ensure maintenance of adequacy, accuracy and efficiency within the Credit and Technical Banking function.
- Collect and provide credit related information as required to achieve the objectives of various projects as assigned by the Assistant Manager.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years Administrative experience in a banking environment, preferably with exposure to credit administration.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's grades A-C
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 11117
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.