Our client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: The role holder will be required to provide administrative support to the Swiss client administration team for a client portfolio of fiduciary structures, inclusive of various types of trusts and corporate entities, under the supervision of an IOM Line Manager and as part of the administration team. The team are responsible for supporting the Swiss Client Administrators in administering a varied range of client portfolios, under the supervision of a Swiss-based Director. They should be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the client fiduciary structures, including risk awareness, and contractual and statutory obligations. In addition, they will be required to demonstrate internal relationship management skills with their Swiss and IOM colleagues.
- Administer and monitor a varied client portfolio of fiduciary structures, inclusive of various types of trusts and corporate entities within the timescales set and agreed, investigating and suggesting enhancements where necessary, ensuring timely and effective client care.
- Support the Swiss Client Administrators in ensuring a professional service is provided to clients and intermediaries.
- Manage own billing and cash collection/debtors process, have an awareness of recoverability and work in an efficient manner so as to minimise write-offs.
- Completion of tasks raised by the IOM review team and at the same time remaining aware of risk exposure, including the fulfilment of responsibilities under the review procedures.
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group's policies, procedures and guidelines, including the Group's core values and expected behaviours.
- Review legal and tax advice where appropriate and be able to interpret/implement relevant advice as required.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities, ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with.
- Review client accounts.
- Through effective administration, ensure existing clients are retained.
- Assist with the management and training of junior members of the team.
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary systems to ensure that deadlines are recorded and subsequently met.
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by Management.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10483
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.