Our client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their team
Role Profile: Supporting the team to service a busy international client portfolio. You will work closely with the team to provide high-quality support to a busy client portfolio, through general administration and basic bookkeeping,. You will be exposed to all areas of international company management and client service, in particular the Digital sectors, as well as learning from experts in other areas of the business to provide integrated solutions across the Group.
- Independently manage strong client relationships by acting as a point of contact and meeting their needs with insightful and bespoke solutions;
- Liaise with stakeholders to manage developments and work with various divisions across the Group to support the clients' requirements;
- Be exposed to a range of rapidly expanding sectors including software & digital technology, Esports, Fintech and e-money, Crypto and Algorithmic trading operations;
- Maintain and develop banking relationships to ensure a smooth onboarding experience for both the clients and the banks;
- Assist with administering companies for clients within the team portfolio; and
- Liaise with clients and internal departments to assist with compliance and corporate governance processes.
- Review due diligence of third parties
- On board and build relationships with new clients
- Be in control of the development of the client structures.
Key Skills and Experience:
- You will have excellent administrative and organisational skills with a strong understanding of company and client administration including statutory, company secretarial and regulatory matters
- At least 4 years' experience within an Administrative role.
A proven keen interest in the emerging digital aspects of Corporate Services would be beneficial.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- ICSA certificate or CIFA qualification, or be willing to attain such qualifications;
- Experience within a corporate service provider environment or similar client-facing role;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- A good understanding of general compliance; and
- The ability to demonstrate continued professional development.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12329
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.