Our client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their family office team.
Role Profile: You will be an experienced company and trust administrator, ideally within a family office environment. The post-holder will need to be a dynamic and organised who is able to develop positive working relationships and must have relevant experience in a similar role. Reporting to the Director - Family Office (DFO)
- Day to day support and administration of a complex and sizeable portfolio of family office structures;
- Ensuring all statutory and related matters are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner;
- Provide support to the DFO on all operational related matters;
- Work closely with the DFO to ensure all family office assets are maintained, managed, insured and recorded as required;
- Identification of potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk within the family office;
- Development and implementation of appropriate action plans to resolve problematic operational issues within the family office;
- Assist with all operational related matters in respect of the take-on off new business within the family office and the on-going monitoring of the same;
- Use best judgement to highlight and report significant matters that require attention by the DFO;
- Maintain active control over WIP, billing and debtor management within the family office;
- Provide first hand guidance, training, mentoring and development of family office staff where appropriate;
- Provide an ongoing and consistently high level of technical support as required to the family office team and consistently focus on “best practice”;
- Key focus on “adding value” at all times and ensuring exceptional levels of service are maintained.
Key skills and Experience:
- Experience as a in a similar role with a family office or TCSP;
- Experience of managing a portfolio of corporate structures;
- A demonstrable understanding of all aspects of offshore trust management and corporate services and structures;
- Knowledge of risk management within the regulated environment
- Knowledge of AML and CFT requirements.
- Yachting and aviation experience;
- Experience of a family office;
- Hold a relevant professional qualification (e.g. STEP, The CGI)
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12630
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.