Senior Administrator (Client Services)
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their Client Services team.
- Administers a portfolio of more complex / higher value accounts with a lesser degree of supervision, including:
- Management of WIP and Debtors on own portfolio
- Interpretation of Enhance Investment Reviews and completion of action points
- Completion of annual reviews
- Distribution Checklists
- Liaises directly with clients and professional advisers in relation to 'business as usual' administration matters, including drafting and issuing routine correspondence and e-mails without prior approval by team leader / Relationship Lead.
- Appreciates fully such matters that should be referred to the appointed Team Leader or Relationship Lead e.g. complex or unusual transaction requests, fee issues, service complaints etc.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Should be demonstrating a sound fiduciary and commercial acumen in the execution of their role and have a detailed knowledge of the company's procedures and industry best practice.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3- or 4-years' experience in the CSP industry
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of a variety of tax compliance and commonly used tax structuring (desirable)
- Either possess or be studying for a relevant professional qualification (desirable)
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10888
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.