Senior Administrator (Investor Services)
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their Investor Services team.
Role Profile: To manage the day-to-day administration of a varied portfolio of fund structures. Knowledge and understanding of fund administration would be advantageous, however more generally the core experience should include working knowledge of anti-money laundering, customer due diligence, statutory matters, compliance and relevant legislation. To work with Directors and Senior Management, as well as team members to promote the company's fund capability and develop relationships with key referrers of business and existing clients.
This is a senior position requiring the post holder to work autonomously, whenever necessary, with the ability to support the team and senior employees to ensure workload is completed accurately, effectively and efficiently.
- Deal with day-to-day administration of a varied and complex portfolio of fund structures and maintain wide knowledge and understanding of company fund administration, to include anti-money laundering, compliance and relevant legislation and regulation.
- Compliant with KYC procedures and to maintain and document a detailed knowledge and understanding of each structure.
- Maintenance and administration of shareholder activity and registers on an investor services platform.
- General corporate secretarial responsibilities to include drafting of resolutions and minutes.
- Regulatory reporting required within specific guidelines.
- Ensure that team workloads are completed to the highest possible professional standards, within the agreed timescales and that the objectives of the group are fulfilled without risk to the firm or clients.
- Be an ambassador for integrity and the highest standards of corporate governance and attention to detail.
- Seek to provide innovative and practical answers to client queries, being alert to time sensitivities, commercial concerns, risk/regulatory/legal requirements and technical accuracy.
- Develop close working relationships with relevant clients and contacts and to strengthen key relationships through regular contact.
- Support the company's strategy, demonstrating the ability to generate innovative operational ideas and constructively challenge the status quo.
- Act as an authorised signatory in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Any such other activities as may be reasonably required by the role.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A relevant professional qualification would be advantageous and a depth of experience in the offshore finance industry is essential.
- Excellent organisational and client management skills, together with a good working knowledge of current company and fund legislation and the local regulatory environment. This includes a high level of awareness of risk factors and compliance procedures.
- Professional manner with the ability to relate to persons at all levels and to identify clients' needs, responding to these quickly and effectively.
- Supervisory skills to include high level of integrity, excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, essential to maintain and develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10884
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.