Senior Associate - Financial Control
Our client is looking for a Senior Associate to join their Financial Control team.
The Role: You will be part of a team of over 40 finance professionals and will connect to them via a suite of Microsoft products including Teams and Dynamics 365 Nav and Business Central.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of accurate and insightful financial information to key stakeholders. Duties include supporting the accounts receivable/account payable ledgers and assist with ongoing projects within the team as well as co-ordination of local Singapore regulatory filings.
Recognising that a significant part of the role will involve client billing and revenue management, the postholder will report to the Billing Manager who has responsibility for billing across the Group.
Client Billing / Revenue Management:
- Assist the Billing Manager to support more junior members of the team ensuring daily, weekly and monthly tasks are completed within agreed timeframes
- Production and distribution of invoices for offices across the group within agreed time frames
- Daily review and post timesheets
- Set up and maintenance of resource pricing, fee data and client records related to the billing process
- Liaison with colleagues across the Group to ensure approval and posting of invoices with the distribution of final fees within agreed timeframes
- Accurate posting of Cash Receipts within agreed timeframes
- Assist in projects as and when necessary
- Aid and support documentation to auditors.
Other Financial Control duties
- Completion of month end tasks ensuring deadlines are met
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies, and procedures at all times
- Ad-hoc task as required by Finance Team Management
- Generate guides and instructions for processes introduced within the team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office, including Excel
- Be comfortable delivering finance change and systems implementations
- Experience of working in a fast-paced change environment
- Have experience of the trust and corporate services industry
- Experience of Microsoft Accounting software (Navision/Business central)
Your specialist: Angie Westmorland
Quote job ref: 12629
Hi I'm Angie, I am working on this amazing opportunity with one of the Island's leading employers, click apply now and I will be in touch.