Senior Associate - Risk Assurance Compliance & Analytics
Isle of Man
Our client seeks a Senior Associate - Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics
The role will include working in the areas of IT security, IT service management, user access and entitlement management, controls over enterprise business systems, business continuity planning / disaster recovery planning and end user computing.
- Undertaking IT General Controls (ITGC) reviews and business process reviews on financial audits and other controls assurance engagements. This will involve working alongside audit teams to understand the IT risks facing clients and help develop an appropriate testing strategy to mitigate those risks. You will then be responsible, alongside the manager, for carrying out the necessary testing including coaching and reviewing the work of junior team members as necessary.
- Cyber security is front of mind in a business environment that continues to evolve in response to the challenges of the pandemic and working from home. By adopting a proactive mindset, you will help clients better understand cyber security risk and potential vulnerabilities, stay ahead of threats and build robust defences to prevent successful cyber-attacks. Your role will include supporting advisory offering in the market, as well as liaising with audit teams as part of understanding cyber risks on financial audits.
- We have invested significantly in recent years in digitally upskilling staff, including use of tools such as Alteryx and PowerBI, as we look to apply automation and data analytics on both client engagements and for internal firm services. Your role would include supporting teams in applying data analytic techniques to help improve quality and efficiency.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- To work effectively in different teams for varying periods of time building good working relationships with both colleagues and client personnel at all levels.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate with impact to both internal and external clients
- Strong client service mindset and experience dealing with clients
- The ability to be agile in changing circumstances both internally and externally when dealing with client issues
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
- Strong analytical and engagement management skills
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 13466
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.