Senior Associate (Client Services - Real Estate)
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator to join their Client Services Real Estate team.
Role Profile: The successful candidate will have a keen interest in developing knowledge around commercial real estate and will be involved in assisting a variety of boards with regards to the execution of their portfolio strategies, including multi million pound developments in cities such as London and Dublin, financing of assets, granting leases, liaising with tenants and other stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Administers a portfolio of more complex / higher value accounts with a lesser degree of supervision, including:
- Management of WIP and Debtors on own portfolio
- Interpretation of Enhance Investment Reviews and completion of action points
- Completion of annual reviews
- Distribution Checklists
- Liaises directly with clients and professional advisers in relation to 'business as usual' administration matters, including drafting and issuing routine correspondence and e-mails without prior approval by team leader / Relationship Lead.
- Appreciates fully such matters that should be referred to the appointed Team Leader or Relationship Lead e.g. complex or unusual transaction requests, fee issues, service complaints etc.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Should be demonstrating a sound fiduciary and commercial acumen in the execution of their role and have a detailed knowledge of the company's procedures and industry best practice.
- Ensure compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
Key Skills & Experience:
- 3- or 4-years' experience in the CSP industry
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of a variety of tax compliance and commonly used tax structuring (desirable)
- Either possess or be studying for a relevant professional qualification (desirable)
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10889
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.