Senior Audit Associate
Our client seeks a Senior Audit Associate to join their team
- Provide audit and business advice to a variety of clients
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established audit clients
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service
- Be ACA or similarly qualified
- Be educated to degree level
- Preferable have experience of financial services in Assurance
- Be comfortable reporting directly to a partner, director, senior manager or manager
- Have supervisory responsibility for teams
- Coach and train other junior staff members
- Step up as an in-charge and drive engagements from planning to completion
- Have strong business awareness, sound reporting skills and the ability to work under your own initiative
- Have a strong understanding and experience of monitoring and achieving budgets for audit engagements
- Ability to work to standards and produce quality work
- Have other relevant competencies including financial reporting frameworks such as UK GAAP, IFRS and auditing frameworks such as UK ISAs.
- Some assignments may require travel and at times, however this is limited.
Your specialist: Sally Fenton
Quote job ref: 10265
Hi, I'm Sally and this is one of the job roles I am looking after for this super business. If this job is of interest for you, please submit your CV and we will come back to you to arrange the next staging.