Senior Bank Reconciliations Adminsitrator
Our client seeks a Senior Bank Reconciliations Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: This position is primarily responsible for the reconciliation of bank accounts and internal control accounts and the clearance of outstanding items.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and internal control accounts in accordance with the control timetable.
- Production of month end packs for sign off in accordance with month end accounting deadlines.
- Identification and investigation of outstanding items.
- Identification and investigation of outstanding aged items.
- Download daily reports from various banks.
- Daily journaling.
- Supporting other team members.
- Assisting in providing feedback to other departments to improve processes.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 5 years' experience within financial services, with the minimum of 2 years reconciliation experience, ideally within the Life Assurance Industry.
- Knowledge of Investments and Client Assets would be beneficial.
- Experience with SUN accounts system, Vision, Lifefit and Accurate would be beneficial.
- A good working knowledge of Word & Excel.
- The ability to organise own work and meet deadlines.
- The ability to ensure that items are cleared accurately and within the timescales set.
- Must be able to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Part time hours considered (25 hours +).
If you secure an interview for this role - we've got it covered. Our clients are using telecoms and technology. #Businessasusual
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 10160
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.