Senior Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join their team.
Role: As part of a Finance transformation project across multiple locations, this is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to lead the analysis of business requirements, as well as defining impact and risk assessments and supporting the creation of revised target operating models.
- To work closely with the Finance Management team to provide analysis that assists functional and strategic decisions to be made.
- Be responsible for documenting requirements that detail the business objectives, including both functional and non-functional aspects.
- Ensuring that initiatives are aligned and drive the organisation in the right strategic direction.
- Break down larger initiatives into smaller deliverables to achieve earlier benefit realisation, whilst holding a holistic end to end view of the impact to business processes.
- Establish and maintain appropriate communication via different mediums and engagement with stakeholders at all levels.
- Supporting the Project Manager with the development of test plan, testing, implementation and training activities as required.
- Conduct an impact analysis assessment before approval or prioritisation.
- Ensure that the initiatives being delivered are continuously assessed for suitability, with a willingness to pivot or stop where appropriate.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in delivering initiatives using an agile approach / methodology, with the ability to adapt the approach where necessary in order to meet the business need.
- Proven experience in Business Analysis, with strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Insurance Industry is essential and understanding of the roles within a Finance function is preferable.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent and Professional Business Analysis Certification preferred.
- Effective Communication skills and able to influence senior stakeholders and leaders.
- Able to translate initiatives into the language and format that enables the development team to understand, shape and ultimately deliver the change at pace and with high quality.
Your specialist: Mark Burman
Quote job ref: 12019
Hi, I'm Mark and I look after all the temp / contract roles. If this exciting job sounds up your street, please submit your details, we look forward to hearing from you.