Senior Business Analyst
Our client seeks a Senior Business Analyst to join their IOM Change Team.
Looking for the opportunity to support a portfolio of strategic change and integration for an ambitious, energised and rapidly growing company? We require a Senior Business Analyst with first class analysis, problem solving and communication skills to assist in the most important change and integration projects. You may be involved with the integration of a recent acquisition, the migration of a core administration system, the delivery of a process enhancement, an automation project or setting up a new office and processes in a new jurisdiction. Whatever the challenge you will be part of the change function leading from the front working with a talented pool of both local and Group wide colleagues.
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the Offshore Life Insurance industry, specifically around Life Administration and Fund investment systems (preferably previous experience with the LIFEfit and Invest Pro systems).
- To analyse and document business requirements for the purpose of implementing software solutions and functional change which automates manual processes or integrates existing/new processes, delivering efficiencies to the Business function.
- To provide project support on the implementation, migration and business integration activities of the company and the wider Group
- To work with the Senior Management Team to implement and coordinate the change required to maximise the efficiency of the target operating model.
- To analyse (new or migrating) product requirements and map the functional processes and data requirements onto core systems.
- To provide guidance and viable options to relevant Business function to allow them to assess the impact of change and select the appropriate path to implement.
- To collaborate with colleagues to deliver as a team.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong analytical reasoning to understand end users' requirements and transform them into cohesive and comprehensive system and business change requirements.
- An ability to quickly acquire a deep knowledge of working systems and bring about efficient and effective changes for better performance (encompassing both technology and process).
- Experience in analysing data from legacy systems, including mapping, rationalising and document migration solutions.
- Be a proactive team player, able to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment working across multiple stakeholders and portfolios.
- Proven and strong organisational skills and attention to detail with the ability to work to business-critical and regulatory deadlines.
- Continuously demonstrate the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels with excellent communication, interaction and influencing skills.
- Strong prioritisation and time management attributes and able to influence key contributors.
- Excellent written and presentational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to find innovative, practical solutions to challenges.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 12955
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.