Senior C# Developer
Our client seeks a Senior C# Developer to join their team.
Role Profile: Determine and identify high-level functional and technical requirements on the basis of interactions with the user community and knowledge of enterprise architecture. Design architectures, including the software, hardware and communications, to support the total requirements, as well as to provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces, as per ReCode Standards.
This is a critical role which not only provides senior mentorship to the team for game service production, but also has architectural influence and a high degree of involvement in processes.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Contributes to team success by actively participating in team decisions and goals, as well as attending daily stand-ups.
- Facilitates team goal accomplishment.
- Listens and fully involves others in team decisions and actions.
- Communicates professionally, thoroughly and with care.
- Operates with integrity, through honesty and keeping of commitments, to demonstrate care.
- Shows flexibility and agility when experiencing change and challenges in the working environment.
- Accepts responsibility for outcomes, whether positive or negative, and is willing to admit mistakes and refocus efforts.
- Adheres to the team's expectations and guidelines.
- Demonstrates personal commitment and loyalty to the team.
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 12007
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.