Senior Client Services Administrator
Our client seeks a Senior Administrator - Client Services to join their team
To support the Operations Manager by overseeing the Client Services team processing new business, servicing and claims related tasks. The role requires an understanding of the needs of clients ensuring compliance with regulatory guidelines. To work closely with the Accounts, Compliance and Relationship Management (RM) teams to ensure all tasks are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Develop and provide superior levels of customer support by dealing with client and intermediary queries promptly
- In conjunction with the Operations Manager, develop and manage a process to identify and track to completion of all work items received by the Operations team
- Provide concise & professional support to professional intermediaries, investment advisors and clients by telephone, email, fax and post
- Manage personal workload to ensure that tasks are completed within service standard
- Ensure that the business meets all regulatory requirements associated with the activities carried out by the team
- Develop, document and maintain departmental procedure as required ensuring periodic reviews are conducted.
- Manage filing and archiving to ensure that all client correspondence is stored correctly
- Provide support for the Client Services team members as and when required
- Advise the Operations Manager of any servicing issues or nonstandard requests and work with them to find resolutions
- Monitor the quality of the work completed by the client servicing team
- Support the Operations Manager with ad hoc tasks/projects as and when required
- Assist in the co-ordination of the quarterly operational processes relating to the Operations Team
- Provide regular and ad hoc reporting on work volumes, productivity and quality in respect of tasks completed by the department.
- Record and report any identified risks, data protection or regulatory breaches (including any issue that may impact on Treating Customers Fairly) as and when matters arise.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of the International Life Assurance sector (preferably 3-5 years at senior administrator level)
- Knowledge of the UK Inheritance Tax and Chargeable Events Legislation
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulatory requirements associated with the administration of life assurance policies, in particular with respect to Anti Money Laundering
- Understands the need for strong Intermediary relationships
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Willingness to undertake external qualifications examinations if not already qualified, with specific emphasis on Life Assurance / Pensions
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
Your specialist: Anne Murray
Quote job ref: 9506
Hi, I'm your specialist Anne and I can't wait to hear from you about this job. You can simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.