Senior Company and Trust Administrator
Our client seeks a Senior Company and Trust Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: Our client is seeking an experienced company and trust administrator for a client-facing role assisting with the delivery of services to a select portfolio of high-net-worth clients. Working closely with the directors/owners as part of a small, friendly and supportive team, this is a varied role involving the day-to-day administration of client structures primarily involved with investment holdings and property management.
- Liaising with enquiries from clients and their advisors/representatives, ensuring prompt and attentive service.
- Coordinating responses to client requirements, investigation and escalating to senior staff where required. Ensuring prioritisation of key tasks and driving workflows to completion.
- Dealing with third-party service providers such as estate agents, property management and facilities maintenance firms.
- Assisting with the preparation and review of documentation and agreements relevant to client transactions.
- Preparation of company statutory documentation, filing of company returns, drafting of meeting minutes and file notes.
- Preparing documentation to effect incorporation, dissolution and re-domiciliation of corporate structures as required.
- Scheduling payment requests in accordance with internal procedures and liaising with authorised signatories to ensure timely submission.
- Opening client bank accounts and investment portfolios.
- Preparing agendas, board packs and associated meeting documentation.
- Assisting with client regulatory requirements, ensuring take-on procedures are followed, maintaining up to date KYC records, contributing to periodic client compliance reviews.
- Ensuring documents management / scanning filing is maintained up to date and in good order.
- Providing such other assistance to the directors as may be required from time to time to assist with the efficient management of client's affairs.
Key Skills & Experience:
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking and personable with a demonstrable background in company administration for a regulated Corporate Services Provider.
- They may be formally qualified, qualified by experience or working towards a relevant qualification.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
- Some familiarity with software packages Companion, Tribute and Windream would be an advantage but is not a necessity as training can be given.
Your specialist: Pam Dixon
Quote job ref: 10878
Hi, I'm Pam and I can help you with your submission to this role. Simply submit your CV or call me on 678144 with any questions.