Senior Company & Trust Administrator
Our client seeks a Senior Company and Trust Administrator to join their team.
Role Profile: You will work as part of a Client Workgroup within the Fiduciary Services team and will deal with all aspects of administration of multi-jurisdictional trusts and companies always ensuring excellent client service.
- Perform all aspects of trust and company trust administration
- Manage and maintain an awareness of the workflow relating to your portfolio
- Liaise with clients and intermediaries in relation to a variety of transactions, preparation of relevant transactional documentation, including minutes, resolutions and agreements etc
- Open and maintain bank accounts, including payment instructions, reviewing bank and assets statements
- Arrange investment reviews for both trusts and companies and interpreting the outcomes and actions ensuring any requirements are implemented
- Maintain company and trust records, including due diligence, in line procedures and AML regulations
- Maintain accurate timesheets daily in accordance with the client work undertaken
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and understanding of transactions demonstrating commercial acumen
- Provide support and guidance to other members of the team
- Recognise and contribute to the mitigation of risk, ensuring compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
Key skills and experience:
- STEP or ICSA qualified or currently studying.
- Have 4 - 5 years' experience in the administration of trusts and international companies.
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent.
- Experienced in trust and company administration, with excellent technical knowledge of trusts
- Contribute to the teamwork ethos & values
- Ability to work as a member of their immediate team or a wider team across different jurisdictions
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, staff and management in several different jurisdictions
- Be highly organised with a systematic work method and good attention to detail
- Have excellent inter-personal and client relationship skills, having a sense of ownership of your client relationships maintaining excellent services levels
- Ability to work efficiently, under pressure and within tight deadlines
Your specialist: Debbie Amankwa
Quote job ref: 11696
Hi, I'm Debbie and I look forward to receiving your submission for this fantastic opportunity with this business.